Lassen County’s largest provider of outpatient care is looking for a physician to join our team. We offer you the opportunity to be part of an experienced team in a Federally Qualified Health Center and a non-profit (501c3) organization where you can truly see the impact of your work within the community. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, loan repayment along with an excellent work environment. Contact us today to find out more.
At Northeastern Rural Health Centers (NRHC) our Physicians provide patient services, inclusive of patient care within assigned NRHC facilities and will also share hospital call duties on hospital call rotation. Physician works in all phases of family practice, office, hospital, home care, and long term care.
- Current license to practice medicine in the state of California
- Current CPR certification
- Board certified family practice physician, or eligible to be board certified
- Physician will maintain licensure and certification
- Must have the ability to work various shifts and rotate when needed to other sites
- Must possess current California Driver’s license and auto liability insurance
NORTHEASTERN RURAL HEALTH CLINICS EOC
Northeastern Rural Health Clinics (NRHC) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment or services are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, disability, marital status, religious or political preferences or union affiliation. NRHC is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity. This is in accordance with State and Federal laws and re-affirms the organization’s continuing commitment to both the spirit and intent of equal Employment Opportunity laws and policies. Our commitment takes three forums:
- Ensuring a non-discriminatory workplace
- Ensuring non-discrimination in all employment practices
- Valuing differences among individuals